• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Phone Cover Do You Have?

Muilisx

Android Expert
Jan 7, 2011
Long Island, NY
I was just wondering what covers / cases people are using for their LG Motions. I would like a case sort of like the one for iphones. They are nice sturdy case. Names / links would be great if you bought it online, or if you're using the regular one from metro store let me know too. I have to head to work, but I will check the replies later.

Thanks

I was just wondering what covers / cases people are using for their LG Motions. I would like a case sort of like the one for iphones. They are nice sturdy case. Names / links would be great if you bought it online, or if you're using the regular one from metro store let me know too. I have to head to work, but I will check the replies later.

Thanks

I have one from metro store where I got the phone. 2 piece, perforated black. Like it, so far.

I ordered screen protector from ebay, which arrives tomorrow. Will post the results.

Upvote 0
ebay has large variety of cases for anyone. Any store selling accessories rip you off big time. Metropcs store offered me screen protector for $10 each. I got 3 for $6. Yes I had to wait for 3 days but my phone had OEM one.

I hate people making money that way, they probably get them for $0.50 each.

Upvote 0
I know ebay has plenty, but most of them look really cheap
Do a research. ask sellers for more pictures. Ebay has cheap things if you don't trust pictures and really don't want to compromise the quality and your individuality, you need to look for the one in person.

seriously it's just a piece of plastic if you afraid it's going to scratch, well it will.

Upvote 0
I'm using one from MetroPCS. I guess it is a gel case, I'm not sure since it wasn't in any box. I got it free since I paid my bill six times from the same store.

One thing I don't like about it is that is covers up the volume and power buttons so much that is sometimes hard to press them.

Other than that it is a decent case.

Attachments

• 2012-09-13 19.33.42-1.jpg
    2012-09-13 19.33.42-1.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Do a research. ask sellers for more pictures. Ebay has cheap things if you don't trust pictures and really don't want to compromise the quality and your individuality, you need to look for the one in person.

seriously it's just a piece of plastic if you afraid it's going to scratch, well it will.

calm down, k thnx..

Upvote 0
I'm using one from MetroPCS. I guess it is a gel case, I'm not sure since it wasn't in any box. I got it free since I paid my bill six times from the same store.

One thing I don't like about it is that is covers up the volume and power buttons so much that is sometimes hard to press them.

Other than that it is a decent case.

When I used this case I took a strait blade/utility knife blade and removed the places for power and volume, then widdled the hole for there charger cause it came out easy while using that case. Overall if you are neat with it and precise it will turn out pretty good. ;)

Reactions: Matthew83
Upvote 0
When I used this case I took a strait blade/utility knife blade and removed the places for power and volume, then widdled the hole for there charger cause it came out easy while using that case. Overall if you are neat with it and precise it will turn out pretty good. ;)

That is a really good idea. I just might try that, though I'm not very neat at doing anything. :eek:

Reactions: Flablitz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones