1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

What phones will you be getting?

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by crow11ad, Jun 30, 2010.

1. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    I get to upgrade in Oct. I am loving the Evo but then Sprint is going to release the Epic....dang you decisions...Keep in mind I have the moment now. Any opinions or suggestions?

Advertisement

2. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Male
    Help Desk Manager
    North Carolina
    It all depends if you want the physical keyboard or not. I think the Epic has a keyboard at least, I forget. So many phones!

3. Prince Muzic

Prince Muzic Active Member

Jan 5, 2010
    The Epic. Enough said.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

4. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    I thought about getting the Evo come my upgrade in Oct. But now that the epic 4g is confirmed I think im leaning towards that. I want something different other than htc sense and the Epic seems to fit my android need

5. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Crossville, TN
    Epic! I have purty acrylic nails and can't use the keyboards on capacitive screens. So I need the slider for texing, e-mailing, or entering web addresses. I was actually due for an upgrade last Christmas, and I bought the Hero, not realizing it was capacitive (my previous HTC was not, so I just assumed..). I had to return it. :(

6. sipcommunication

Jun 28, 2010
    Interesting. I was hoping that someone will continue to make resistive screen that works with fingernails. But after iphone become popular, it seems all screens are capacitive now. sign...

7. So-Low Da Don

So-Low Da Don Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Aspiring Rapper/Producer
    Houston, TX
    Epic 4G, but not for the phys keyboard, I like it for the screen and the better gaming experience, and the touchwiz 3.0 looks not as boring as htc sense, plus the video store.

8. joseamirandavelez

joseamirandavelez Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Mechanical Engineer
    Puerto Rico
    I'm kind of leaning towards the Epic, but I have this big issue with the 10 extra bucks per month... specially since there is no 4G coverage in Puerto Rico, where I live. And I dont think they are planning to bring 4G here in a long time... So I would be paying for something they can not provide me...

Aside the 10 bucks, I think the Epic size is better for me... But I need to try them in the Sprint store when the Epic is out...

9. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Crossville, TN

I was told there are a couple lower end phones that are still resistive, but pretty much anything worth having (to anybody that would be browsing a website like this!) is capacitive now. :(

I'm with you, and I'm not cutting my nails off just for a stinkin' phone! :p

10. waxwolf

waxwolf New Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Student
    Buffalo
    both the evo and the epic are just too big to carry in my pocket, and that's important to me. i'm getting a hero.