1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What Pic Sharing Service Do You Use On The Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by paimon.soror, May 17, 2010.

?

Photo Sharing Service

1. Flickr

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Picasa

19 vote(s)
    65.5%
  3. Photobucket

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. Other

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. paimon.soror

paimon.soror Android Enthusiast

Just curious what everyone is using. Im currently using Picasa but that is only because its through google and I dont have to sign up for another account. I do like that there is flickr integration with our phones, but wasn't sure if it was worth signing up with a yahoo account.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jayno20

jayno20 Android Enthusiast

I already had a photobucket account so that's what I use.

3. paimon.soror

Do you use any application to manage your PB account?

4. necosino

necosino Android Expert

I just send to facebook

5. jhinck1414

jhinck1414 Newbie

I use pb since I have had an account forever. The app is great. Very easy to upload.

6. Mr Marcus

Mr Marcus Well-Known Member

Agreed

7. FrozenIpaq

FrozenIpaq Well-Known Member

Flickr currently. I've been using it lately for all my image uploads as it doesn't seem to have any of those annoying bandwidth limits, or at least known that I have noticed. It's worth signing up since there is, as you said, tight integration with our phones. I've used it a few times already and so far have only came out satisfied

8. Argent

Argent Android Enthusiast

I use Flickr for my high quality photography and photobucket for my junk I just need to host

9. sptddog

sptddog Member

I want to upload stuff to print, not just share, and I haven't had much success with photobucket. Not a fan of Flickr, though I haven't used them My issue is that Flickr seems to have really lax privacy settings, but maybe that's just a setting that can be adjusted.

Does anyone use any apps that tie into Shutterfly (my preferred), Snapfish or the like? I saw an app in the marketplace that uploads directly to shutterfly and such, but I also don't want EVERY picture I take with my phone uploaded, just the ones I select - the app I looked at automatically pushes all you pics to the site (unless I read it wrong). There is no need for the 'saturday night out w/ the girls' ones to be uploaded. :p

10. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

I've used PB more than anything else in the past but I also use Picassa. Figured since I'm running a Google phone, might as well get more comfy with Picassa.

11. paimon.soror

Thats pretty much the boat I was in, i just wanted to not have to worry about opening another account somewhere like flickr or pb. Do you currently use an app for picassa management?

Out of curiosity, do you use Flickr because it is better quality? More secure? More space? Just trying to figure out why it is a popular choice.

12. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

13. Evil Sports

Evil Sports Android Enthusiast

+1

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews