• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What pouch holster can fit my UAG and Hybrid?

Can you post a picture?

This is the case that I use and I love it. I have an Outterbox Commuter case on my S4 and this holster is big enough where as I can remove and place my phone in/out of it with ease. Even the belt clip is really sturdy and made of metal and covered in leather. (The whole case is leather according to the website.) Its a well belt case for the money.

Oversized Premium Vertical Finished Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy S4

Upvote 0
I'm going to try that out. I currently use a pouch I bought on eBay and it's starting to get a little ratty around the edges.

But for $6 from Amazon Prime, it's not bad at all. That's less that I paid for it from ebay.
Amazon.com: V078 Large Oversize Vertical Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, & HTC One Smart Phone Case Pouch Holster with Rotating Belt Clip & Magnetic closure 5.75x3x0.75: Cell Phones & Accessories

Edit: My GS4 lives in a Speck CandyShell Grip case. It fits perfectly in the V078 case. I'm hoping it will fit equally well in the new case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones