• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What Rogers plan are you on..

Lobo

Jul 11, 2009
.. i have the 45$ voice and data with the 1000 sent message option.. the reason im asking is never got the call dispay because that is 8 a month.. but i hear there are add on plans for 15 and 25$ that give calldisplay and unlimited text.. now my question is there just a cheap voice plan and a cheap data plan i can get so i can get one of these add ons and keep it around the current 52 bucks?

I have the 6GB $30 plan and am on a family plan. I'm on a $10 essentials plan (grandfathered plan I believe for oice mail, call display ... all the other crap) that I pay $11 for some reason but its cheaper than the newer plans with the extras. Over all I spend about $65/month before my bundling discounts and taxes. As for the 500MB data ... I exceed that very easily. I used nearly 2GB in June and I was trying to be conservative with it (although I do enjoy streaming music while I shop for groceries). I also have all my emails to check in 5 minute intervals (push setup for exchange).

Upvote 0
Well I dont know the exact plans that i'm on (as i get multiple discounts from Rogers :D), but this is what i have:

My 5 x2 (so it's basically My 10)
250 + 100 weekday minutes
unlimited evenings and weekends (evenings start at 6)

2500 Sent txt/unl. rec
call forward/caller ID/voicemail

6GB data

I pay $58 overall including taxes and syst access fee

I'm getting a pretty good deal, I think.

Upvote 0
i believe i have one of the best plans offered as my dad has been a LONGGG time customer since the cantel and at&t days...

i currently get:
350 daytime minutes
unlimited networking (rogers to rogers, rogers to fido)
unlimited text messaging
unlimited evenings and weekends at 5
unlimited data (6GB)
caller id and voice mail

all for $45 FLAT no system access fee

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones