• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What ROM are you Running 02/22/10

What ROM are you Lovin right now?

• Bugless Beast 1.x

Votes: 35 25.4%
  • Bugless Beast 7.x

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • Bugless Beauty 8.x

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • DroidMod 1.x

Votes: 51 37.0%
  • SholesMod x.x

Votes: 17 12.3%
  • Smoked Glass x.x

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Other ROM

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters
I'm running Smoked Glass v4.5 at 800 MHz with no hiccups. I'm dissapointed with the battery life though. I'm not getting the runtime I got with other ROMs. Mine's pretty much the same configuration of apps and settings I had before but had to recharge this afternoon. I used to be at 40-50% when I went to bed.

my battery life is fine on S.G. 4.5. when you go into battery usage, what's on the top of the list? "display" is almost always at the top of my list.

Upvote 0
Nice poll posting for comparing usage and comments.
Any chance we could get a link to each ROM for some details of it's features, etc., maybe a click on the ROM listed in the Results Page:rolleyes:

I don't even know if that is possable but I'm not gonna lie. It's not even going to make my top 1000 things to check on if I make another poll list.:D

The point of this poll was to see what ROM everyone is currently running on there phones not which ROM they think is the best.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones