• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What shall I replace? Touch Screen or Digitizer?

Akbar2k7

Lurker
Apr 9, 2011
Okay I want to manually replace my digitizer/screen but I am not sure what is the problem.

The problem is the touch function being messed up I.E. screen feels constantly pressed, sometimes whenever I touch the screen the menu keeps popping up and the instead of the 'click' my otherwise awesome phone is now barely unusable. The actual display however is Perfect.

Please conform with me is this the digitizer or the screen to I can get it fixed because it seems simple enough to do.

Okay I want to manually replace my digitizer/screen but I am not sure what is the problem.

The problem is the touch function being messed up I.E. screen feels constantly pressed, sometimes whenever I touch the screen the menu keeps popping up and the instead of the 'click' my otherwise awesome phone is now barely unusable. The actual display however is Perfect.

Please conform with me is this the digitizer or the screen to I can get it fixed because it seems simple enough to do.

If on a custom rom try reflashing
though i don't think thats the problem..
If your phone is getting old then maybe thats
the problem if not then get a warranty

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones