• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What should I do with my formated lost phone after finding it?

I don't really understand what you mean about the phone shouting. An android 4 device won't have factory reset protection, so after a reset it should be just like a new phone waiting for the initial setup.

Can you log in, set it up? What is the state of it?

If in doubt you could go into recovery and reset it again.

Upvote 0
I'd done a factory reset for it over the net.
Do you understand what a factory reset does?
But I can't access to an thing on the phone.
The factory reset should give you a phone ready to be set up--like when it came from the factory. Did it prompt you for your Google credentials so you can set it up?
what should I do to access to every thing on the phone like before I'd lost it.
If you mean the apps and data you had on it, that's all gone. The only things that should be on a factory reset device are the Android system and the apps the manufacturer and/or carrier put on it.

After you log in, you can reinstall your apps but, again, all of your data (photos, documents, game data, etc.) are gone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones