1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What should I do with projector? (Moto Z2 Force)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ruben Samich, Jul 27, 2017.

?

What should I do?

1. Keep it

50.0%
  2. Sell and get controller mod

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sell and get/upgrade PC

50.0%
  1. Ruben Samich

Ruben Samich Lurker

Hey guys,

So I think I'm going to get the new Moto Z2 Force, and there's a promotion that gives you a free Insta-share projector if you get one. I don't really think I would use it that much, but I still think it would be really cool to have. So here's my actual question.

Should I keep it or sell it?

I could probably get $250 for it on eBay. And, I could either spend that money on the game controller moto mod, or as a gamer and person who builds PCs for fun, I could use that money to help buy/upgrade a computer. So what do you think I should do?

(I have a poll but replies are very much appreciated)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello!
    I assume you speak of keeping or selling the projector?
    I'd upgrade your computer, or use the money for a new computer :) You can do so much more with a computer vs. the game controller. ;)

Ruben Samich likes this.
  3. biggie777

biggie777 Lurker

Keep it. The projector is awesome.

I got mine for free.too,they had a deal of buy any mod and get the projector mod for free because I was never going to pay 300 bucks for it. I.must say though, it wouldn't have been a bad buy because I use it all the time.

psionandy likes this.
  4. will4958

will4958 Lurker

Just my 2 cents, but I'd keep it. I'm planning to use mine when we start doing family cookouts again this year by setting up a screen so everyone can watch movies through Netflix.:D

rdvanbenschoten and psionandy like this.
  5. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Funny I almost had a free projector off my moto z2 force..

I might get one out of the blue, if time and money is just right, but it is too far
    up town to drive up there and back though..

Motorola Moto Z Forum

The Motorola Moto Z release date was September 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.5" screen, 13MP camera, Snapdragon 820 processor, 2600mAh battery, and 4GB storage.

September 2016
Release Date
Reviews
Specs