• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Shows Are You Watching This Season

my wife and I were big fans of "awake" hated hearing no 2nd season and unfortunately, it's obvious they knew that going into the finale

We have a looong DVR list of must watches

- Walking Dead
- Dexter
- Criminal Minds
- Falling Skies
- 30 Rock
- Office
- Tosh.O
- Workaholics (just me, she hates it)
- Big Bang Theory

Upvote 0
I am DYING for Sons of Anarchy to start season 5.

Finishing up Game/Thrones assuming they go only 10 episodes again. :thumbdown: Gonna cancel HBO once this season is over. 2 months of episodes doesn't justify paying for entire year.

Justified had a wicked season finale. :thumbup:

NCIS is done. Great season ender.
Hope Ducky doesn't die :(

Walking Dead is another I am waiting for.

Nothing currently airing that I am watching other than G.O.T.... :(

Oh I am watching Magic City currently. Jury is out on it still, but Olga Kuryalenko is so hot I watch pretty much for that. Who thought the name Olga and hot would EVER mix ?

Upvote 0
my wife and I were big fans of "awake" hated hearing no 2nd season and unfortunately, it's obvious they knew that going into the finale

Agreed, it's kind of tainted it for me knowing there won't be a 2nd season. I was really, really enjoying that until I found out it wasn't continuing. :(

Suits starts back again this month, although I'm not sure when/if we'll get it over here. Falling Skies too (I think they're showing that a couple of days after it airs in the States), I can't wait.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
I am DYING for Sons of Anarchy to start season 5.

Finishing up Game/Thrones assuming they go only 10 episodes again. :thumbdown: Gonna cancel HBO once this season is over. 2 months of episodes doesn't justify paying for entire year.

Justified had a wicked season finale. :thumbup:

NCIS is done. Great season ender.
Hope Ducky doesn't die :(

Walking Dead is another I am waiting for.

Nothing currently airing that I am watching other than G.O.T.... :(

Oh I am watching Magic City currently. Jury is out on it still, but Olga Kuryalenko is so hot I watch pretty much for that. Who thought the name Olga and hot would EVER mix ?

I love Olga (she was a bond girl right?)

Agreed, it's kind of tainted it for me knowing there won't be a 2nd season. I was really, really enjoying that until I found out it wasn't continuing. :(

Suits starts back again this month, although I'm not sure when/if we'll get it over here. Falling Skies too (I think they're showing that a couple of days after it airs in the States), I can't wait.

Speaking of can't believe it got cancelled. I freaking HATE that Finder got canned!! :(:(

Can't wait for Suits either!!

Upvote 0
Shark tank is always good :)

I've actually been watching *gasp* Big Brother!! :eek: A reality show! It's interesting and ridiculous, but entertaining nonetheless. Also watching White Collar and Suits just finished their latest season... Love that show. :D Alphas and Face Off as well.

Listing them off makes me feel like a couch potato. :(

Upvote 0
Have to add to my list

Revenge
666 Park Avenue(although not sure how long that show will last, their New York sets suffered at the hands of Sandy)
The Amazing Race

I watch online mostly, as my schedule allows, or as I feel like it. I've gotten spoiled and can't stand the commercials of live tv, so even my TiVo is 2nd fiddle to online now. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones