• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What size/brand SD card recommended for HTC One V?

Wondering what would be recommended for a new HTC One V phone? It's all very confusing and looking at the HTC site doesn't help much. :)
Not sure of class and/or size.

Thanks!

Depends on how much space you need...I have a SanDisk 64G micro SDXC in my phone and it works flawlessly. It arrived pre-formatted for NTFS--I had to reformat it in the phone before it started working. Got it for ~$60 from newegg.

Upvote 0
I've had this same SD card in three very different phones, my old LG OV, my Motorola Triumph, and my One V. No problems transfering my card between. You may want to make a "final archive" backup in your computer, before the change over. You never know when an old download may come in handy. Although there are bound to be some files that aren't needed from one to the next, but your "archived" backup can bring back anything you need.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones