• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What size sim card does this phone take?

Speaking of sim cards. i watched a video unboxing of the Oneplus One and the new owner had received two sim trays for two different sizes of sim card. I think that is what they are called. The device the sim card is placed on. Yet I only received one. Anyone else get two? Thanks

I'm guessing one of two scenarios:

1) A mistake from OnePlus,loading up two SIM Card trays in the packaging.
However,if memory serves me correctly,my SIM Card tray was already installed.Can't explain the additional SIM Card tray other than this scenario,basically one slipping/falling into the box somewhere along the packaging/assembly line.Also could have included two different SIM Card trays,one for Micro-SIM,& another for Nano-SIM.

2) Perhaps some markets have phones w/two SIM CARD trays & slots on the phone.Haven't heard of any Dual-Sim 1+1's being produced,but,then again,perhaps some were produced for a few select markets.
Also could have included two different SIM Card trays,one for Micro-SIM,& another for Nano-SIM.

Reactions: Frank749
Upvote 0
Reactions: confed and KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones