• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What sports events will you see on your EVO?

I don't think you're gonna have the same results as last year. Phillies have the Yankees' kryponite and his name is Roy Halladay.

Like I said BRING IT PLEASE!!!! Also remember that he can't pitch every game now can he????? 2 Yankee pitchers already almost threw no hitters way into the 8th inning and they've been on a killing spree!!! I'm just sayin'....
happy.gif

But I'm always for TEAM EVO!!!! Siempre'!!

LatinP I'm with you ma man!!! Tu eres espanol y yo soy Italiano... same love and passion.... a die hard bleed blue Yankee fan since I've been breathing, never doubt the Bronx Bombers my friend!!!!!
cool.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

Upvote 0
Like I said BRING IT PLEASE!!!! Also remember that he can't pitch every game now can he????? 2 Yankee pitchers already almost threw no hitters way into the 8th inning and they've been on a killing spree!!! I'm just sayin'....
happy.gif

LatinP I'm with you ma man!!! Tu eres espanol y yo soy Italiano... same love and passion.... a die hard bleed blue Yankee fan since I've been breathing, never doubt the Bronx Bombers my friend!!!!!
cool.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

We also have 2008 world series MVP Cole Hamels who had an off year last season but looks good this season, and only the best damned lineup baseball can offer. Yankees have a good team too but they can't win every year. You guys better keep your eyes on the Twins too...

Upvote 0
happy.gif

cool.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
happy.gif

Mariano Rivera
CC Sabathia

Ok never mind not trying to derail this topic really really trying hard.

LETS GO METS!!!<br>

Being a fellow NY team fan I won't even comment, but no not really.

Reactions: MrViZZiATO
Upvote 0
As hard as this is to say the phillies def have a lineup to be reckoned with... could def give the yanks fits and @ least they didnt go out and outbid everyone for the allstar team last yr ... how bout JETS??

Oh come on, not the whole only reason you guys win so much is because you can buy any player you want bit is it? Seriously?! Yeah we bought alot of all stars last year, some of them got booted some didn't but fact remains we have more World Series championships than any other team by far and when I say far I mean more than double! Yankees have 27!!! Second runner up has 10, and sorry but the Phillies are really lagging behind with a lousy 2 so I won't even go there, oh wait I just did.

/endrant

Upvote 0
Sorry Kritzell, RiverOfIce is a lady also.

Jets picked up a nice corner tonight... he's being compared to pollomalu
You also got Holems. Hes good to. Dang it why did the steelers have to trade him cause of a mistake he made. They BETTER not trade big ben. I use the nfl app on my pre and I am glad it will be on evo.

Upvote 0
New York Yankees represent! Long Island born and raised haha. But to stay on topic, i was at work tonight and this guy comes in with a pretty bug sized phone, as in the screen was big. Im looking at the back and he is at a distance. and im like "no way. he has a freakin evo!" then i see the front of the phone and "awww buz kill. HD2 :("
Aww you were dreaming :( but hey soon we can show off our evos and people will be drooling LOL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones