• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What stores have actual working EVO's to try?

I've been to about 4 stores recently and the only one that had something was a Best Buy. They didn't have it on display, and you have to ask them about it, before they pulled it out of a drawer while they stood guard over you.

I was also told that the Sprint Store will put two on display so that people can see the phones but I haven't been back to confirm yet.

P.s. (Bad grammar but feeling particularly lazy today)

Upvote 0
I played with one at the local Radio Shack and picked up accessories at a Sprint Corporate Store on the Friday release date. Over the week end I went to Best Buy to check out their EVO accessories - the place was a zoo. They were low on stock on the good stuff (Premium aka Seido covers) and their cell phone salespeople were swamped.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones