1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What the eff wrong with all these effing browsers?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by v4705, Aug 2, 2010.

1. v4705

v4705 Newbie

Half of the websites make the browser crash, and the wierd thing thats happand with all of the browsers I tried.

Wwwwhhhaaattsss wrong with this evil machine?!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Robinelli

Robinelli Android Enthusiast

I settled with Opera Mini. It works on this phone. I tried several before it. Now, it is somewhat slower than the innate browser, but it isn't too slow, and is much better.

3. aci78

aci78 Well-Known Member

Opera works great for me. Never had any websites crash, and I havent noticed taht it runs slow. Way faster than Dolphin, thats for sure.

4. pantlesspenguin

pantlesspenguin Android Enthusiast

Stop looking @ pr0n ;). I still use the native browser. The only time it messes up is when it can't display a page for some reason, but it always fixes itself in a few seconds.

5. Swizz

Swizz Android Enthusiast

All I read was "Get rid of your smartphone".

:p

6. kbohip

kbohip Well-Known Member

No browsers work right for me except Opera. Sad, sad stuff on a piece of equipment costing this much money.

7. AF_Commando

AF_Commando Lurker

default browser works fine for me. never had it crash once.

8. robo21

robo21 Android Expert

Same here. :cool:

9. floepie

floepie Member

Will Froyo ship with a browser that has bookmark folder capability? It seems Opera is the only one that has folders at the moment a la iphone. Are there any others??

Samsung Vibrant Forum

The Samsung Vibrant release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews