1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root What to do after Liberty 1.5 root?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fulleis, Feb 25, 2011.

1. fulleis

fulleis Lurker
    None

Feb 25, 2011
    I just was able to get through putting liberty 1.5 on my phone and i was wondering all of the things i would need to do to get a different rom(what is the best one) and how to put it on, how to get all of my information backup to the way it was via titanium backup, anything i need to do to tether, and any other helpful tips for Liberty. Thank you very much and be specific please becasue all i dont understand alot of the rom/root talk.

Advertisement

2. kcrang

kcrang Member
    None

Dec 1, 2010
    First, congrats on installing liberty 1.5. I say liberty is the best rom for me so far, but you can always try Apex or rubiX, it all depends on what you like. Since you have liberty 1.5, wireless tethering app should be already installed on your phone.

To do a full backup, I recommend you buying the Titanium Backup Pro, and backup all the apps and data. other than that you can always do nandroid backup with clockworkmod recovery (just hit backup and it will do it for you).

And I suggest you start researching more about rooting and roming, since the answer to your questions are all over this forum :)