• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What to do, what to do?

I gottasay ive had a bravo for about a week now and I'm petty impressed. I've been an iphone user for about 2 years and loved it (although if jailbreaking wasn't possible I would never own one). Motorola gave my employer (AT&T) 40 handsets to give to employees for product testing and I was lucky enough to get one. Just have to use it as my primary device for three weeks and answer any questions motorola may have at the end and I get to keep it :) I was pretty stoked. I'm new to all this rooting business (know jailbreaking in and out) but am educating my self as fast as I can. the device is petty snappy and has a lot of sweet features. can't wait for some overclocking and custom roms.

Upvote 0
the only reason to not go with a bravo is if you need a phone with a more high def camera...

seriously, this phone is incredible... I did a lot of research before picking one, but ended up taking a flyer on this one because I heard so many people complaining about the captivate...
this has NONE of the flaws of the captivate, but all of its good points

Upvote 0
Believe it or not, she went with the Torch.

Because the Bravo doesn't come in white.

And it doesn't have a physical keyboard.

I already had my RMA in place. Had all the accessories in the box. Then had to cancel it. Sigh.

Then I pulled out my Captivate and spoke where I wanted to go next. And I was happy.

Upvote 0
I've had mine for a few days and love it. New to the smartphone/android world, but am figuring it out very quickly. My wife got iphone 3 last month as an upgrade and I've heard too many positives about the android over iphone. A few things I haven't figured out yet about the phone and system, but so far, I love it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones