• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Was The Last Live Band You Saw

AC/DC, although that was more than a year ago.

What's the biggest amount you guys have paid for a live show?

About 15 years ago, my girlfriend was dying to see Bob Seger in concert, so I ended up paying a ticket agent like $250.00 for two excellent seats to the concert. I love Seger myself, and it really WAS a super concert, and my girlfriend was in Heaven - so it was money well spent. :)

-Mike

Upvote 0
THe last concert I went to was 311 and Offspring...10th row center, for only $30...unreal price for a fantastic show.
Before that it was Metallica in Nov. 2008, Death Magnetic Tour. I've seen them about 7 times and they never fail to impress me.
I also remember seeing Bob Seager, Montrose and Foghat, one show! $6.50 for that ticket, like around 1978 or so
First concert was March 1975, Santana and Eric Clapton. Excellent.

Upvote 0
The last local show I saw was a bad-ass cover band... I normally have no time for cover bands, but they really did kick all kinds of ass and their lead singer does the best Bon Scott era AC/DC vocals I have ever heard. I'm a HUGE Bon Scott fan, and I was very, very impressed. Wish I could have gotten it on video, it was unbelievable.

The last "major" show I saw was the Disco Biscuits in Atlanta (they're not really my thing, I went with my husband and his friends). Before that the last major show I caught was Willie Nelson... incredible! And I was only 4 rows from the stage! Got to shake his hand twice. When they kicked into "Whiskey River" I thought the nosebleed section was gonna explode... would rather have been back there to tell you the truth, everyone besides me and my mom looked about dead in the section we were sitting in.

Upvote 0
Dave Matthews at MSG November 13, 2010 (5th dave show that year) I think I paid about $175 one time to see them at SPAC one year.

TOOL at the Times Union Center (Pepsi Arena at the time) in Albany 2007 was by far the best concert experience I have ever had.

I just recently got into Tool and am dying to see them, my girlfriend also said best concert ever

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones