• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What widgets are these?

Jaybot

Feb 27, 2010
Howdy,

I just saw this on another forum, and wanted to know what the widget for the people are, and the calendar. Any help would be appreciated! :)

eLN06.jpg

Upvote 0
Well I'm almost positive that the people's widget is from the New Launcher Pro +. He has designed a scrollable widget last I heard. (Edit. turns out that it's called mecontacts in the market and free. Never heard of it before though)

I've seen that calendar widget somewhere, Only thing I remember is that he is probably using a transparent background but that doesn't tell you what widget that is though.

I know I saw it when I was searching through the show me your homescreen threads on various forums. Different people have used it, and answered questions about it in their posts.

Unfortunately I don't have a phone as of now, so I didn't remember the name.

I know I usually keep up with EVO show your screens forums, I think there is a general Android one that I check, and on XDA I think I keep up with the Captivate/Vibrate and the general Android show your homescreen forums.

So......all you have to do is check those few forums and you should easily find it ;)

Honestly though, sorry I couldn't be more specific

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones