• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What will froyo do that 2.1 doesn't?

dude i love kittens.... and , i always look at the thread suggestions it shows you when you start a new thread and i didn't see anything that looked like it may answer my question. sorry dude and thax for the link. id watch but the screen on my evo is out and my job block youtube.

Bummer - and I wasn't meaning for it to be THAT hard of a time.

Watch the toob first chance you get, it'll really focus and simplify all other explanations, in my opinion.

Upvote 0
Don't forget about the addition of bluetooth voice dialing (which i can't wait for since i just bought the new BlueAnt S4)

Is it me or did that video bore the hell out of everyone and do nothing for making you want froyo that much more -

Oh, you wanted entertainment and to be sold on wanting it.

Sorry, that was just that pesky info thing.

:D

Upvote 0
Like someone else said it is a faster experience (not that 2.1 is slow) and it gives flash. It will let you watch all of your dirty movies on the internet from your phone.......

....come on dont act like you dont watch them.:D

That's what I have HDTV for!

More seriously though - I freaking hate the restricted YouTube content. So many music vids are now only available thru that YouTube/VEVO thing (thanks again, record labels for giving me one less reason to rush out and buy a tune I can't decide on!!!). Can't get to 'em and the YouTube option is just grayed out.

Restricted content my butt.

Upvote 0
Like someone else said it is a faster experience (not that 2.1 is slow) and it gives flash. It will let you watch all of your dirty movies on the internet from your phone.......

the only things that i have found(dirty movies included)lol, that won't play, are hulu and netflix. i have flash 10.1 and im not rooted. running the software before the update came out. i hope my replacment isn't pre upgraded cuz i wanna root one day when i see that there is a rom worth running and i grow the cojones~. (afraid of warranty b.s.)

Upvote 0

but theres already a great app for that. even shows up as "to do list" under your apps... and requires a password to use. :)

Upvote 0
the only things that i have found(dirty movies included)lol, that won't play, are hulu and netflix. i have flash 10.1 and im not rooted. running the software before the update came out. i hope my replacment isn't pre upgraded cuz i wanna root one day when i see that there is a rom worth running and i grow the cojones~. (afraid of warranty b.s.)

I came across some app earlier today that was supposed to handle this sort of problem - but - I didn't bookmark it and now I've spaced it..... (opera????)

In any case, I prefer slashcontrol.com - unedited complete Babylon 5 series. Over-compressed, but who cares - it's there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones