• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What would be the upgrade from the Droid 1?

Spykez

Feb 8, 2011
Looking at the anrdoid phones on verizon there doesn't seem to be much compelling an upgrade to. I like the Droid X in a way but it's a bit too large and has no physical keyboard.

I mean my droid has a custom rom and is OC'd so it runs everything just fine but how much longer will this phone get teh motorola support it has.

All in all I'm just curious what someone from a Droid 1 would upgrade to, and no I would never get an HTC phone.

All in all I'm just curious what someone from a Droid 1 would upgrade to, and no I would never get an HTC phone.
Depends on who you ask.

(As with any device selection thread) Rather than look at all the devices that former Droid owners have upgraded to you should, instead, focus on what you need/want and add it to this thread if you really want meaningful recommendations. What other Droid owners upgraded to is irrelevant unless you run across one that happens to have identical needs/wants to your own.

Reactions: jroc
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones