• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What would make the Droid perfect!

blackbook88

Nov 16, 2009
O.S 2.0 needs work. It needs to be more snappy. Sometimes when a few apps are running and I'm browsing the web, ill get a text message and it will lag a little then ill scroll the notification bar down and it lags down then i click the message. If i got from point A to point B without lag it would be a much better phone. Every time my phone lags it frustrates me. No one wants a laggy device. Hopefully the update fixes this.

A better media playing/syncing interface. Apple has done a great job with their syncing and media player on the iphone. Come on android give us something to work with. I don't even have one video on my droid. Where are you guys getting videos from? I'm getting sick of dragging and dropping my songs.

The device is so nice with such a great HD display and needs these issues fixed asap and the phone will be flawless.

Do these things bother anyone else?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones