• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What would you do? (Opportunity to trade for Droid X)

To trade or not to trade?

• Trade!

Votes: 72 41.6%
  • Keep it!

Votes: 101 58.4%

• Total voters
I'm making the switch because my Inc doesn't work well as a phone. I get sub-par signal, voices fluctuate and I also have a blown speaker. The Inc is a better looking phone and I prefer the touch buttons to the physical, but I need my phone to be a phone first. Everything I've read on reviews says that the X holds signals better in the fringe areas. My cell is my work phone and I need the best possible phone reception. It's certainly not a slam dunk, but that important factor is enough for me to jump. I was given the option to exchange my Inc, but these problems seem to be occurring in other phones too so I'm afraid to take that chance. I finally found a rep who was willing to do the right thing, so I had to take it while I could. The size isn't really a big deal for me and the real estate is just a bonus.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones