1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips What would you do? Optimus M+ VS Motion 4g

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nick_101, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Nick_101

Nick_101 Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2013
    I was low on funds after losing my HTC One V. I was going to buy an LG Motion 4g, but since I was low on funds and Metro was having a sale, I bought the M+ for $35. Do you think I should sell it on amazon and get the Motion 4g? I'd love to get as many perspectives and opinions as I can.

Thanks!

Nick

BTW, I posted another thread with problems rooting this phone. Anyone know anything? What's up with this? I've tried everything. This issue is such a deal breaker for me. http://androidforums.com/m-plus-all-things-root/743404-help.html#post6006113

Advertisement

2. alfick3

alfick3 Android Expert
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Male
    IBM SSR
    DFW, TX
    Well, the M+ is only 3G phone, while the Motion is 4G LTE phone. I left the m+ and got the Motion for that very reason. However, I do understand funds, or the lack thereof. I'm not sure why you couldn't root your phone. I was able to root mine following the root guide in the all things root forum.

3. Nick_101

Nick_101 Lurker
    None

Jul 20, 2013
    I think it's because I'm using a computer that gets used for many different hacking projects and there was some sort of emulator attached to the computer that confused things. Anyways, I traded today for the Motion 4g and it's pretty nice. Gonna use it for wifi at home, so it saves in the long run. Thanks bro, peace! :smokingsomb: