1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Redbird1, Jul 20, 2010.

  1. Redbird1

    Redbird1 Well-Known Member
    Thread Starter
    36

    Nov 2, 2009
    67
    2
    36
    Chicagoland
    Well, I have a dilemma. My wife's upgrade date is July 28th, and mine's not until March. She has offered to let me get a new phone with her upgrade. I can't decide whether to take her up on it and get an Droid X or Droid Inc, OR just be happy with my Droid until March. My reasoning for waiting is to see if the "next best thing" comes out.

    What would you do if you were in my shoes?
     

    Advertisement

  2. Tangent

    Tangent Well-Known Member
    98

    Jun 20, 2010
    515
    91
    98
    Get the Droid X or Droid Inc. Waiting for the "next best thing" is a never-ending ordeal with mobile phones; there will always be the "next best thing".
     
    Redbird1 likes this.
  3. sakmaster

    sakmaster Active Member
    16

    Jul 12, 2010
    37
    1
    16
    And the sooner you sign a contract, the sooner you'll get out of it, go for the X or Inc.
     
    Redbird1 likes this.

Share This Page

Loading...