• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What zte phone is this?

Justin Raney

Mar 8, 2021
What zte phone is this and does it have a fingerprint scanner on backside or is that just a design feature? The sim tray holds the sim card and expandable storage sd card. About how much is it to replace a cracked screen on phones or atleast this one?
uses a type c charge cable my other zte 818 quest 5 and earlier zte phone used the trapezoid charger cords.

Attachments

• zte (2).jpg
    zte (2).jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 87
  • zte (3).jpg
    zte (3).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 43
  • zte (4).jpg
    zte (4).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 38
  • zte (1).jpg
    zte (1).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 41
yes my mothers old phones theyre broken usually lol the zte quest 5s were mine that i had posted months ago.

No i dont steal if thats what youre asking but as the screen is broken possibly no use for my mom and her husband. I live with my father they're divorced.
I still have to get a new type c cable for it never know if its even been under water and dont want to ruin my charge ports or 15watt fast charge cable i just paid 120$ for my g power 2021 last november black friday sale.

Theyre older im 33 theyre 50+ and dont have access or care to have access to the internet. Sometimes have random items that couldnt be sold as they dont use internet marketplace and leave random stuff to me car parts, etc as they scrap cars junk cars that is. The metal price is up currently.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Yeah currently batteries are dead they power on show android and die. I dont want to use my g power type c cable on it as cross contamination if something splashed water or something possibly dirty ports clog my new phone ports so im going to purchase a cheap type c cable. I think dollar tree and a small gas station has the type c cables fairly cheap 1-2$ im going to try to pick one up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones