1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

What's an application you've always wanted?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Ruran, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Ruran

Ruran Member

May 16, 2010
    I'm looking to get some suggestions from people on what the next app i should make it. What are some apps people have always wanted but there's no good version of on the market?

Advertisement

2. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    technical illustrator
    UK
    1. a decent Augmented Reality app that does something other than show the nearest Mcdonalds or house for sale.

2. A video clipping app to trim recorded movies.

3. pantlesspenguin

pantlesspenguin Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Female
    Overland Park, KS
    A severe weather app with...

Scrolling weather alerts
    NOAA weather radio
    Forecast maps w/ precipitation forecast, storm severity forecast, temp forecast, etc
    Detailed animated radar w/ watch/warning boxes, projected storm path including estimated times of arrival for the cities in the storm path. Also, precipitation, lightning strike, hail, & wind reports
    The ability to stream video/web cameras from warning areas

jdarnall2001 likes this.
  4. eluno

eluno Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    still looking for the elusive teamviewer app i herd it was out for android but can seem to find it.

5. gripweed

gripweed Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    A google sync deal.

Something like task killer, just open it up, hit the button, and it syncs my google contacts, calender, and gmail.

6. Leedaddy29

Leedaddy29 Active Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I wish there was a music player app that would instead of taking album art, be smart enough to identify the main artist and show a picture of the artist instead of albums, thus being able to sort through all music seeing artist, because my music sometimes comes from mixtapes and it will have a random album and the artist will be like t-pain ft lil wayne or lil wayne ft drake. I want it to be able to just give me all songs by lil wayne even if it is ft someone else

7. nevets78

nevets78 Member

Oct 11, 2010
    essex uk
    a good radio app that lets you record live radio i know there is a few out there but they do not have a lot of stations to chose from

8. Tiny Turtle

Tiny Turtle Active Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Newspaper prepress (nights)
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I would pay good money on Market for a 1x1 widget showing how many unread Gmails/text messages and missed calls I have as it would fit perfectly on my current WidgetLocker lockscreen. There are a few alternatives, but nothing which fit all three inside the same 1x1 widget - which should be enough really.

Having an optional black background with user-definable transparency would be icing on the cake.

From what I've read on various forums, an app like this would sell like hotcakes!