• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats App my android peoples?

motomatic

Lurker
Nov 12, 2016
Hey hey! Names motomatic, but you can just call me moto. Im rocking out an LG G Stylo(yes,i still have the s pen), and Ive had it since day one when it hit the market. Great phone! I had a stupid idea to try out a windows phone, just to have the android gods break my new Lumia 650 on the third day...lesson learned...I may be 34 but I will always be 19 at heart...were talking XBOX, building gamer PC rigs, playing the electric guitar or bass....however i do not skateboard.....i really suck at it...
Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself here, and so far I like what I see in these forums. Now I have just the thing to do when I cant seem to sleep(partial insomnia). I hope to see you guys around in these posts! Buh-Bye!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones