• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help whats better advanced task killer or manager

So you can use SystemPanel as a monitor instead of using it to kill tasks?

If we don't want task killer to be part of it, is their a better "Monitoring" app?

I don't want any 3rd party task killing program but a monitor would be nice just to see how my phone works. education if you will.
Well it depends what you mean by "monitor." Systempanel literally has a setting called "Monitor." I turned this off as it seems like it'd use alot of battery, but it basically will keep a record of whats been on and how processing power has been reallocated for apps/system processes over a certain time frame.

Other than that, if you just use their normal app, it will show you all actively opened apps (live), as well as those that are in the background/cached (again, this is live). This is all I use it for, although they DO have a task killing option, which I never use. It also gives you the CPU load on the phone, phone/battery temp., and data packets over network. Its a great app IMO, you should give it a try.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones