1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support What's going on? My s7 won't flip videos...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shelby Fowler, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Shelby Fowler

Shelby Fowler Lurker
    None

Jun 6, 2016
    Male
    Hi first off ide like to thank anybody who helps me with this in advance, this seems like such a ridiculous problem for the most advanced phone on the market.
    I have the s7 here in america (doubt it makes sense difference but in the west) anyway this phone has worked perfectly up until the past couple days. The only problem is whenever I watch a video that is not giroscopic , or downloaded on my phone, it will not flip when I turn the phone. This is very frustrating.. on sites like youtube I can get away with hitting the full screen button to get it to flip, but on any other site , say Facebook for example, there is no way for me to watch anything horizontally.
    I have no idea what's going on, but any help I get would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement

2. Shelby Fowler

Shelby Fowler Lurker
    None

Jun 6, 2016
    Male
    Scratch that!! Just noticed I had screen rotation off haha

mikedt likes this.
  3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Android Expert

Dec 31, 2011
    Male
    Boston MA USA
    Not a problem Shelby Fowler. Happens to all of us at some point. Welcome to the Android Forums by the way.

mikedt likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.