• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

whats happened to keypurr? (are there any better keyboards)?

james_uk

Android Enthusiast
May 27, 2010
I am a keypurr user and do like the keyboard although there are little things that annoy me, what i want to know though, is this software still being made? there hasn't been any updates for a hell of a long time and the keypurr thread that was on here for keypurr was closed due to the the owner creating multitple accounts and replying to his own threads, which doesnt sound too good.

Can anyone shed any light on this software and if its just not making any updates any more, can can anyone suggest any better keyboards out there to use than keypurr?

James

thanks for the tips guys, i have installed swype, slideit and gingerbread keyboard, i will see how they go, i have given swype a go first and up to now i am not finding it to hard to use although from looking at it i can imagine it will feel tricky as i make mistakes and from reading other reviews on it. although they do all get good reviews all round.

Upvote 0
Just in case you are still following this thread - they finally put out an updated version. Wish they would check their mail..

Quick Edit: It's my primary keyboard, couple small things I wish I could ask devs to fix/improve. Was happy to see they are still around, I was assuming it would never be updated again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones