1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

whats happened to tube mate

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by KUDOS 555, Feb 13, 2011.

1. KUDOS 555

KUDOS 555 Member

tube mate has gone from marketplace and stopped working on tab and desire, shame it went from marketplace but thought it would still work if installed.

anything similar, both devices are not rooted

Advertisement

2. jdstrydom

jdstrydom Lurker

it's on the market, and working fine :)

3. fegriffith

fegriffith Well-Known Member

Actually, no it is not on the market (as of today anyway) and the version I had no longer seems to work (Droid X).

4. User Name:

User Name: Newbie

5. navinlim

navinlim Lurker

Guys i need your help here...

so, i downloaded Tubemate. got is installed..i tested it out by downloading a few videos and it worked just fine. BUT now, things start to go wrong ..huhu...once i have downloaded the video completely i am not able to play it!!..it says 100% downloaded but i cant seem to play the vid . Download in .flv format and i have moboplayer installed as well . As for the earlier videos that i had downloaded, it works just fine..it plays perfectly..so is this some kinda bug? Plss give me a solution

Oh yea..i even tried playin the vid on the PC and it wudnt play..am assuming its the file which probably been corrupted..

6. buttonstc

buttonstc Newbie

If you go to the developer's website, there is a link there which takes you directly to the latest version (dated 12/26/11) in the Android Market.

I just uninstalled previous version and installed this one dated today. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet but hopefully the problems are corrected.

7. devian7

devian7 Lurker

You can always get the latest TubeMate web page - tubemate dot net :-D

8. Chroon

Chroon Lurker

Yes, it happens the same to WonTube.
    WonTube is just like tubemate, I can download youtube video.
    But I found this apk file from its home page.

9. mikedt

mikedt 你好

An application that downloads/rips videos from Google's YouTube is probably not going to be very welcome on Google's Play. It's probably illegal and likely violates the DMCA or whatever in the USA.

10. plemonjello

plemonjello Newbie

It's available in the Amazon AppStore

mikedt likes this.