1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What's happening to my phone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ben Skippers, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Ben Skippers

Ben Skippers Lurker

Recently, I was playing a game on my 2 year old lg g4 carrier verizon 32 gb, egg Inc, and the phone showed a weird arrangement of colors on the bottom half of the screen and went unresponsive. Then when I tried turning the device back on it wouldn't work (no response). So I took the battery out and put in my other one and it turned on, only to show a black screen with small white and red text on the top left, like a console output of some sort. I couldn't tell what it was saying because it was too small. Now it turns on if I take the battery out and put it back in but only for like 30 seconds, and is acting strange. I can never actually use it. It is probably useful to note that it had .21 gb of storage left, and I did not update it to the VERY newest version because I didn't have enough storage, last time I updated it was sometime this year (I have a recent version) but not the VERY newest. NO it is not rooted. It never goes past the LG G4 Screen.

What is the problem and how can I fix it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

My LG G4 died while I was typing. Had to drive around asking where the Verizon store was as I was away from home. They verified it was broken and sent me another next day. That one didn't get 4G either so they sent me a different phone.

LG G4 Forum

The LG G4 release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 808 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews