1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Whats in your root

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by unitypunk, Dec 12, 2013.

1. unitypunk

unitypunk Android Enthusiast

do you have /efs/imei/keystr

ive lost my lock screen and home button functions, and apparently samsung users fix the problem with

[HIGH]su
    echo -n on > /efs/imei/keystr
    sync
    reboot[/HIGH]but i dont have efs folder... does anyone with a commado have this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. xmguy1

xmguy1 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

unitypunk likes this.
  3. xmguy1

xmguy1 Well-Known Member

Attachment

Attached Files:

4. unitypunk

unitypunk Android Enthusiast

ugh, the files you sent me match, down to the 10001001's... didnt do anytihng hrumph...

i called about a replacement, we'll see. im so frustrated at their customer service.. im sure we can all realaate ....

thanks a ton though man!

PS, some things in "/system/usr/keylayout/generic.kl look pretty frucking weird though.. screenshot posted, see if you got some funny ass words in yours maybe ? lol

key 85-94 are not words... at all? maybe japaese? lol

[​IMG]

xmguy1 likes this.
  5. xmguy1

xmguy1 Well-Known Member

Sorry it didn't work. I wish I could get stock recovery back so I could take the OTA update and root.

Its probably Japanese or something as you said. For it to know what all external keyboard commands can do. Might be a macro command too....

6. Doctoror

Doctoror Well-Known Member

You will definitely break if you'll update over modded ROM.
    You'll have to replace all images that are patched via OTA including recovery of course with stock 4.0.4 from Verizon.

Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando 4G LTE release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews