1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

what's my gmail!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Google' started by zainal77, Jan 29, 2012.

1. zainal77

zainal77 New Member

Jan 29, 2012
    i'm currrently experiencing the harsh reality of a stolen galaxy s2. I'm trying to use Plan B, which can be remotely installed, but i don't even know what account my phone is linked to.... how can i find this information out having never really paid attention to the account info having had the phone a very short time. Also, having had a hotmail account for decades, i have never used a gmail account for anything that i can really remember

Advertisement

2. you should be able to call your carrier (or go into a local store) and ask them what the gmail account is that is tied to your phone number...as you would have had to opened a gmail account for the andriod/google services to activate your phone book and some other items like the market on your phone.

3. entrecon

entrecon Member

Jan 30, 2012
    I am curious if the carrier actually releases this information or not. I have my phone currently linked to 2 different google accounts, but I am not the primary on the account. If the primary went in and asked, would the carrier release all of that information?