• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's on your bucket list?

K

Kaat72

Three years ago I made a promise to myself and my hubby to return to New Mexico, and take a hot air balloon ride by sunrise, over the Rio Grande river. And it's gonna happen tomorrow!! Whoohooh! I cannot wait! 1411588729978.jpg
What is on your bucket list?

Reactions: mrex
The one thing on my bucket list is to find a measure of true happiness. But that may take me more than one lifetime to accomplish.

A measure of true happiness? Would you like to elaborate?
What makes me happy today, may make me happy tomorrow as well but in a different intensity. Watching a bird fly, or the shadows of clouds moving over mountains.
Some don't cost a thing, luckily :)

Upvote 0
A measure of true happiness? Would you like to elaborate?
What makes me happy today, may make me happy tomorrow as well but in a different intensity. Watching a bird fly, or the shadows of clouds moving over mountains.

I guess it could mean several things, such as: a decent, stable source of income and true friends that you can rely on for example.

Reactions: Kaat72
Upvote 0
I always wanted to (a) go 120mph and (b) not get caught. So I traded up to a Juke turbo six-speed just for those two bucket items. Although it was quite an adrenalin-pumping experience, I do not plan to ever do it again.

But since I have this quicker-than-snot machine, I may drive the thing all over the country, Arizona to Miami to Bangor to Sequim to Oceanside back to Arizona... may is the operative word there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones