1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Whats the best APP for mornign sports talk AM radio?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by nygiants10, Dec 6, 2009.

1. nygiants10

nygiants10 Newbie

I just got a motorola Droid, used to have a blackberry. I work retail and am in my store for 2 hours before i open in the morning. I used I Heart Radio to listen to Fox Sports, Steve Czaben and then some of Dan PAtrick show.Since I Heart Radio isnt on Droid yet, atleast i cant find it and Ive looked and tried every radio app and cannot find one that has Fox at all. Theres got to be one. Any suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ari-free

ari-free Android Expert

I heart radio is confirmed to be coming soon to android.
    Clear Channel

3. nygiants10

nygiants10 Newbie

Awesome thanks, ill just have to load up some howard stern until then.

4. Crush_Buds

Crush_Buds Member

The DroidLive app is awesome. I'm not sure if those programs are on it, but you can get ESPN radio on it, and I think Mike and Mike in the Morning is one of the best sports talk shows out there.

5. Agrajag

Agrajag Member

I looked high and low for solutions for this as I like to listen to several AM radio shows while on the train. Sports, politics, news, etc.

StreamFurious was the only one that would get through to the channels I wanted. Most were nothing more than Internet radio streamers. This one has a new feature that hooks into the many of the stations. It also works WELL. It's not the best interface but it works.

6. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

I'm with the op... I love Dan Patrick, Jim Rome, and the rest of the shows on am570 Klac...I also enjoy kfi am 640 (news/politics)...both of which will be on iheart radio...yes!!!