• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats the best APP for mornign sports talk AM radio?

nygiants10

Dec 6, 2009
I just got a motorola Droid, used to have a blackberry. I work retail and am in my store for 2 hours before i open in the morning. I used I Heart Radio to listen to Fox Sports, Steve Czaben and then some of Dan PAtrick show.Since I Heart Radio isnt on Droid yet, atleast i cant find it and Ive looked and tried every radio app and cannot find one that has Fox at all. Theres got to be one. Any suggestions?

I looked high and low for solutions for this as I like to listen to several AM radio shows while on the train. Sports, politics, news, etc.

StreamFurious was the only one that would get through to the channels I wanted. Most were nothing more than Internet radio streamers. This one has a new feature that hooks into the many of the stations. It also works WELL. It's not the best interface but it works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones