• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what's the best In-Ear handset for my one x

JonXps

Lurker
Apr 23, 2012
hi , everyone

i'm confuse about choose great handset

i think the beats handset is not good

my uses : music " pop " - calling - movies - radio programs - podcast " lool realy hard work " :)

my price : 80-100 $

plz advice me what's the best < beats , klipsch image s4 , monister , cx300 sennheiser > or something else

well i used sennhieser cx300 precision II's for years until they broke with the standard left headphone volume issue they suffer from.

I have replaced them with a set of soundmagic E10's (little known Chinese company trying to break into the us/european markets, and giving you a lot of quality for the price to do so), and would recommend them highly.

They have a fuller sound than my old sennheisers (cx300's were still very good headphones mind) and they have a much higher quality feel as they have aluminum ear buds and connectors instead of plastic/rubber. The bass is a tad lower than I would class as optimum but apart from that they are great.

Wasn't a fan of the beats in ears i've tried a couple of years ago, music quality is just too skewed to bass and the rest of the range is compromised somewhat (beats over ears suffer from this but to a slightly lesser extent).

Whatever you go with though I would recommend making yourself some custom molded ear buds to go with the headphone drivers. you can make them out of custom molding ear plugs and they will fit your ears perfectly when done, so comfortable, and they block out a fair amount of sound.

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0
I have seen some HTC stores carrying "Jays One" earphones. I'm using these myself, and they're pretty affordable as well, a little bit over $60 or so. They provide great sound-proofing, decent highs and lows, and the bass level should be perfect for Pop music.

Jays - a-JAYS One

I'll second this, they're what I currently use.

Although I may take a look at the Soundmagic when I get paid, I'm always on the lookout for new earphones.

Upvote 0
I'll second this, they're what I currently use.

Although I may take a look at the Soundmagic when I get paid, I'm always on the lookout for new earphones.

As I said I highly rate the soundmagic e10's.

There are a few reviews that rate the sound quality as, incredibly close to the shure se215's at less that half the price. I agree with the reviews wholeheartedly and the shures are some of the highest quality in ears if ive ever listened too, if a little pricey.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones