• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the best instrumental of all time?

Talk about a highly subjective topic! :)

There's way too many options, and even for myself there is no way to narrow it. Even depending on my mood that changes it.

This is, I think, my favorite piece for strings. Segments of it have been used in many movies, tv shows (including Seinfeld) and ads.

That's a great piece of music, but I was thinking in terms of bands who normally do lyrical songs, and occasionally throw in an instrumental to showcase their skill.

Upvote 0
For me there isn't anything that tops any musical list for more than a few weeks at most & not usually that long. For me, variety keeps music listening interesting.

My current favorite instrumental group is a 3-man synthesizer band out of
California called "The Glitch Mob" and their tune I like the most is "Animus Vox."

Tomorrow, next week or sometime soon, I'll probably have some other favorite instrumental group and/or instrumental song.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones