• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the best launcher for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

Paulh1

Jun 21, 2017
I’m currently customizing a Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-1337 AT&T) and was wondering what the best launcher available from the Google Play Store or elsewhere would be. Besides basic use, I’m hoping to use the smartphone in docked mode (monitor, mouse & keyboard). I have two Chromebooks that have shown excellent results with the docked mode capability (HDMI to VGA etc.) in the past. Multiple reviews have recommended the ‘Next 3D Launcher’ and there appears to be more than one available. I purchased the ‘Samsung Galaxy Smart Dock Multimedia Hub’ which is perfectly compatible and working with the mouse, keyboard, audio and charger. I’m just at a stand still as to what launcher to choose from to upgrade to for the best monitor display. I’m pretty sure it’s the Next 3D Launcher, only I’m not sure which is the best. Any advisory would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the advice! The other launchers had too many features with annoying graphics etc. Keeping everything simple and compatible for a Samsung Galaxy S4/docking station was my goal. Nova Prime from Google Play is not just affordable, everything registered and customized very fast! I'd definitely recommend it!

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones