• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Whats the best working 4g working rom..

Hello i am wondering what is a good rom with working 4g..if anyone can let me know,,thank you

well most roms have everything working. the only ones that do not have 4g working is the sense 3.5 roms and any of the ICS roms as they are still in pre alpha phase so there is a lot of things not working right.

but here are some suggestions:
mikg3.0 is amazingly fast and stock but it has sense 2.1 and sense 3.0 cooked in.

mik3d is another awesome rom. this one is full sense 3.0.

if you want a supped up version of the stock rom then try tommytomatoe's classic rom. this is a sense 1.0 rom but has a lot of things smoothed out and optimized to be very fast.

i have not tried the swag rom but i hear good things about it.

if you looking for something with out sense then try some aosp (android open source project) roms. i think the best out there is cm7, deck's and xplod roms.

you can get these roms here:http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all-things-root/284413-roms-kernels-download-page.html

Upvote 0
I personally LOVE Tommy's classic EVO. It is just so fast and light. I wasnt really a fan of his rosie at first but it grows on you. Battery life on this is insane for me (3.5 days max with my normal use , aggressive freedom, and a WIFI connection).

Currently I'm running Mik3D to try to keep up my motivation for my port. Its got some quirks I don't like (mainly dealing with SMS/MMS), but I guess thats just room for improvement for me.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones