1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

what's the name of that app again?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NexusTootsie, Jun 17, 2012.

1. NexusTootsie

NexusTootsie Well-Known Member

I just gave back a nice loaner...the Droid Razr. Neat little phone with handy apps.

theres a great app where you can set up scripts to do handy stuff, like a sleep mode at night that shuts off volume and powers down energy, shutting down to the basics but allowing designated contacts to get through, etc.

I'd love to find something like that for my gnex but I can't remember the name of that app. and since one of the downsides of the razr was NO screenshots I wasn't able to take a pic of the apps list.

can anyone offer a suggestion? thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NexusTootsie

NexusTootsie Well-Known Member

It wasn't that app per se, but named TASK (something). This is pretty much what I'm hoping to find. THANK YOU. I loved setting up these handy little scripts. Made life just that much easier.

THANK YOU.

-Cynthia

3. AJ McKay

AJ McKay Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken that's a Moto specific app on the Razr family. But there are plenty of apps available that do what you want.

Crashumbc likes this.
  4. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

they're called Smart Actions

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews