• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root whats the resolution needed to set your own wallpapers once rooted?????

islandmixed

Nov 18, 2009
anybody know how to set crisp wallpapers once rooted cause it seems to not be possible...even when using wallpaper set & save app which worked perfect when i was on 1.5. soon as i rooted to 5.4 and now 5.3 it fits them so huge it looks horrid...but the ugli ass built in photos work perfect.

anybody else had this damn issue..i always prefare to use my own pics as wallpapers..cause i have clocks to add to them to make them look slick.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes. they are very zoomed in to the point where you can maybe only see the eyes if its a portrait pic etc. I always use wallpaper set & save app which auto fits any pic you throw at it without making it look fuzzy, its like it shrinks it for you perfectly. worked everytime when i was on 1.5, now that i rooted only 2 days ago, nothing fits the screen right. even me using the built it one for the rom, never worked for my pics anyway.

so the pics built it for the rooted roms are the size you mentioned right? take a look at this pic used as a wallpaper & done on the app i mentioned on 1.5 before i rooted. the original of this pis is 412x450 but the app fits it perfect.

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/2...bf/px-assets/1d1d2c06382e40de846a75e1c530d80c

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones