• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

25732550_725e_4140_9fa9_187b91bc1b04.jpg

Upvote 0
Friday night we had some pretty serious storms with flash flooding that surprised a lot of folks. They were stronger than forecast ... so today, the weatherfolks have issued all kinds of dire warnings for storms tonight and tomorrow. Pretty much the same setup as Fridays.

I've come to the conclusion that Mother Nature gets a kick out of making meteorologists look foolish.

Upvote 0
Friday night we had some pretty serious storms with flash flooding that surprised a lot of folks. They were stronger than forecast ... so today, the weatherfolks have issued all kinds of dire warnings for storms tonight and tomorrow. Pretty much the same setup as Fridays.

I've come to the conclusion that Mother Nature gets a kick out of making meteorologists look foolish.

I'm getting a new roof tomorrow. No rain in the forecast. Olbriar's prediction.. 5+ inches of torrential rain.

Upvote 0
It just wouldn't be the weekend without rain, right Clem?

FWIW last week's rain put us over the all-time rainfall totals for the year over 1972 when hurricane Agnes laid waste to much of the mid-Atlantic. And we still have two months to go ... and it's raining right now. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones