• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

CURRENT CONDITIONS

wx_85.jpg

Reactions: costraccoraull
Upvote 0
:eek: :eek: The sky is falling, the sky is falling! :eek: :eek:

At least that's what it seems like around here. Honestly, as a native Angeleno--who lived in other states before returning home to California--it amuses me to no end the way my fellow natives react to "cold" weather. :rolleyes: The highs for the last few days have been in the upper 50s/low 60s, and they're acting like the world is coming to an end. Good grief, go to Dallas--which is covered in ice right now--where I lived before moving back home. You want cold? There it is! Have fun trying not to crash your car while you're at it, or slip and break a few bones, or be without power when the temperatures dip into the single digits.

We'll be back into the 70s and 80s in a few days. Good thing, too, because I don't think I could stand any more of the hysterics around here. But then...it could rain...

Upvote 0
Believe me I know what your talking about, I am in Fl warm is normal but I came from upper midwest and right now they are experiencing -20 F and colder I quite enjoy the 80's we have.
My husband is from Florida, and we lived there for a while in the '70s. We were in the Clearwater/Tampa/St Pete area. I know it can dip quite low in some parts of Florida--but NOTHING like the -20s where you're from!

Upvote 0
It's official now--the sky really *IS* falling: it's RAINING! Now we'll be on "storm watch" as they track every raindrop...all six of them. :rolleyes:

I LOVE my home state, and I'm extremely glad to be back here, but for heaven's sake, the way my fellow natives react to a little "weather" is truly ridiculous. *sigh*

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones