• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

Hard to believe we're under a blizzard warning when it's sunny and 40° out. But they are so sure that the state has already declared the obligatory federal-fund-dipping state of emergency.
There is more to it. It activates protocols for getting the homeless into shelters, getting shelters set up for folks that potentially lose power and need a place to go to stay warm, limiting parking on snow emergency routes, etc. But yeah, some places do it to get an early jump on federal reimbursement. :mad:

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
I'm in that border area. I better not lose internet!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170314-015546.png
    Screenshot_20170314-015546.png
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
I think it's moving a little faster and a little more to the west than originally predicted. We've got about a foot already and still in for some heavy stuff until this afternoon, but they've scaled back the overall totals and we're now looking at 16" - 20"

Hard to tell, though with 50 m.p.h. gusts drifting it all over the place.

Upvote 0
No wind here yet, we were initally left off the blizzard warning but were added late last night. They've upped our total, depending on what I look at, to 14-24". At least it's light and fluffy...

And the Post Offices are closed. So there's that. haha

Last edited:
Upvote 0
70's Saturday, 85 Sunday (multiple records fell around the region) woke up to 68 degrees this morning running to a high of about 80 today. Then back to high 40's through low to mid 60's for the rest of the week. Crazy @$$ weather. Though honestly I won't complain about the non-typical warm weather.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones