1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What's up?!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HughGoodloe22, Dec 7, 2013.

1. HughGoodloe22

HughGoodloe22 Lurker

I'm Hugh Goodloe, a 22 year tech savy married man looking to learn some more ifnormation on rooting a few different devices of mine, speeding them up and making them bad ass if you have any information on the Lg Axis root, or the Alcatell One touch 960c root or even a pandigital 7inch white tablet message me! I'm looking forward to sharing my information as well!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello Hugh. Welcome to Android Forums. I'm not sure that we have a lot of root information for your phones :( I do see a root area for your tablet if it's the Novel. It can be found by following this link: Novel 7 - All Things Root - Android Forums
    I may have over looked your phones. Here is a list of phones.. each has a root link that can be found by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page once you are in the phone's forum. Android Phones - Android Forums
    In any event, I wish you well and good luck. Thanks for joining these forums and I hope you enjoy your time here.

3. HughGoodloe22

HughGoodloe22 Lurker

I have looked for my Alcatell with no luck! you all have lots of others but not the "ONE TOUCH UlTRA 960c" :( I've tried the pandigital information with no luck. :( My screen went black and now I cannot get it to do anything and I just got this thing! Thanks!

4. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Extreme Android User

Welcome to the android community! Great to have a new face!

5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome.

Looks like olbriar has assisted you with your issues. I hope you find the root assistance you're looking for here :)