• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's with flash or NoFlash?

bleedGreen

Android Enthusiast
Jul 2, 2010
Virginia
I am looking to get the t300 but I have read it does not come with flash. Does that mean I can't watch certain website/programs like USA /the suits show.... Let me in on this hang up I have. No espn and stuff like that or having it updated to JB it does "support" flash (able) content

Hi all,
Just got the tablet today and the ota jelly bean update.

I was disappointed that Flash is no more supported, so I came to this thread and dowloaded the apk.
Unfortunately it seems that the stock web browser gets a forced close every time i try to open a page containing Flash.

Maybe due to jelly bean ?

Upvote 0
I downloaded the apk directly from Adobe web site and now the stock browser is able to show Flash videos, but it is unstable, so I disabled the plug-ins.

I tried Firefox and it seems ok, so I guess I will use Firefox when I want to see a web site with flash videos

i use Firefoxbeta all the time all you have to do us flash is click on it to activate plug in (flash)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones