• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories what's wrong with this picture?

ikediggety

Apr 8, 2010
Fernandina Beach, FL
soooo... i found this site that seems to be dedicated to selling aftermarket incredible accessories. found that they have a charging dock. cool!

but then i looked harder. seriously?

HTC Droid Incredible Desktop Chargers

this picture shows the microUSB on the BOTTOM of the phone. where it isn't, at least on mine. has anybody had any experience with this site? are they reputable? this picture doesn't look like an obvious shop job, but there's no way that the phone in this dock is actually charging.

right?

Somebody else used that same mock up. Seidio maybe? The gist is that their making one but don't have an actual picture yet. That's just supposed to be a place holder picture. Doesn't look like you can order it anyways.

Hmm I just checked the link and it says availability is "In Stock" and estimated shipping is this week. $26.99 plus shipping.

Edit: Ahh I see now. You still can't add it to the cart.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones