1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Whats your favorite game on you Fascinate?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Halcyon, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Personally I am currently enjoying (in ranking order)

1- Speedx 3d - Awesome game that really shows off the Fascinates 3D capabilities. Addicting as hell.
    2- Angry Birds - Nuff said.
    3- Jewels - Cool puzzle game.
    4- Galacon -Good game when I get the feel for some planetary domination.

How about you? Im looking to add to my gaming apps on my Fascinate. Suggestions?

Advertisement

2. 90reefernyc

90reefernyc Member

Sep 20, 2010
    I like nfs shift

3. The_shake_down

The_shake_down Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Tampa
    I pretty much only play wordfeud and Angry birds but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for something new!

4. miyooper

miyooper Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Upper Michigan
    Word Drop
    Wordup!
    Spider Man
    Angry Birds

5. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    California
    Word fued
    Homerun battle 3d

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Top Secret
    WA
    Im currently hooked on Grave Defense Gold

7. triple486

triple486 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2010
    Need for Speed Shift is the best 3D racing game for smartphone I think.
    I really love to use all the sensors on SF for 3D car racing. :D

8. GoBruins

GoBruins Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
  9. makemehavefun

makemehavefun Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    In order of "fun"... not actual time spent playing.

1. Reckless Racing - This is THE game I've been seeking. I wanted a top down dirt road style racing game with excellent graphics and good tracks. I got it and have been having a blast. Watching people screw up and crash just tickles me to death... plenty of laughs.

2. Wixel - A word search type of game. Very enjoyable and is my go to time waster when I'm in a long line or just don't feel like talking to friends or the parents while ordering at the restaurant.

3. Pulse Rider - Check this one out. Love the simple 'retro' graphics and gameplay. Haven't seen anyone mention this one yet. I think it could be a hidden gem of a game. Maybe.

4. Big Mountain Snowboarding - Have played recently for a few minutes and may have to pry myself away from Reckless Racing to give this more of a spin.

5. Hyper Jump (Lite) - Different take/style on the "Abduction!/DroidJump"... what I like about it is that it moves fast.

6. I'm a recent Sudoku player because of Android. Good mental workout. Plenty of good Sudoku apps out there. Just find and test a few of 'em.

10. Cuda52774

Cuda52774 Active Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Senoia, Ga
    (Besides Angry Birds)

Squibble Lite - Really neat game with a unique concept. Best I can describe it is kinda like Bionic Commando from NES but no shooting. Swing your little squid thingy through a challenging platforming type game. I've never bought a game app and I'll buy this one when the full version comes out. Can't stop playing it.

Air Control Lite - Two runways and a helicopter pad. You have to bring them in without crashing them. Seems easy at first then it gets frantic.

Robo Defense - Best tower defense game I've played so far. Cool tower upgrades.

Super Tumble (Lite) - Remove pieces from the tower so that the star lands on the platform. Fun and challenging.

11. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2010
    NJ
    1- Baseball Superstars 2010

2- Angry Birds

3- Nesoid (well its a not a game, but i use it a lot)

4- Field Goal

12. dewalist

dewalist Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Connecticut
    I don't understand the fascination (pun intended) with Angry Birds... Try playing Moblox or Crush The Castle. I think both have better physics than Angry Birds. Are there other games in that same genre that people like?

My other favorites:
    * Archipelago
    * Battleflood
    * Reckless Racing
    * Head To Head Racing
    * Basketball
    * Trap!
    * Space Physics

13. nitsuj17

Aug 16, 2010
    NJ
    angry birds to me isnt about graphics or anything but just mindless (yet at the same time challenging) fun :D. its easy to waste 40 mins playing here and there.

some may/may not remember the gorilla tossing explosive bannanas (at least i think thats what they were) at each other in DOS back in the 80s/early 90s. i was freaking addicted to it and in the computer labs at school thats all anyone played. you had to adjust the angle/account for windspeed.

while not the same, angry birds in a way reminds me of it, so that may be some of the fascination for me. :D

14. dewalist

dewalist Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Connecticut
    Oh yeah! I remember playing that gorilla game during computer class in high school! I haven't thought about it for years... I usually think of Atomic Cannon (from my last Windows Mobile phone) as the precursor to these types of games - it had a bit more depth with the ability to move your tank and choose the type of munition used.

I do have Angry Birds, and I think it is okay, but I get annoyed with the physics sometimes. I guess I just enjoy the physics in Moblox and Crush The Castle more, that's all...

15. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Co-op'ing, doing software development in IT
    Ohio, US
    I agree, I've tried Angry Birds repeatedly, but just get frustrated after a couple tries and go play something else.

Top game for me right now is Zenonia, followed by Jewels. Funny, thought I'd be playing more GBA emulator games, but maybe later. I keep trying the NFS demo, so will probably end up buying that; same thing with Assassin's Creed. I want to watch videos of Reckless Racing. Top-down style is meh to me, but people keep saying how amusing it is to play.

16. larry0071

larry0071 Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Non Destructive Testing
    Near Pittsburgh PA
    Robo Defense - I'm addicted to Robo Defense, at level 113 at the moment. This may get me fired. Have not had sex in over a week because of this, my wife is about smash my phone!

Reckless Racing - Just paid for and downloaded this, will report back if I can get into it.

Angry Birds - Tried the Angry Birds, got stuck and frustrated and gave it up.

Sniper - Pretty cool shooter game.

Missile Shield - Just like the Atari 2600! Sweet!

Throttle Copter - My 15 yr old boy put this on. It does nothing for me.

Air Control - Gets crazy real fast. You have to scribe lines that the plane will follow to the runway. It starts with one plane, but within a few min you have 6+ planes and your going nuts and then they crash. Really gets hard fast!

Alchemy - Interesting. You combine products to make other more advanced products. It begins with the 4 basic elemental products and you go from there. It gets boring after a bit when you can not discover anything new to advance with.

Solitar - You know what this is.

PuzzleBox (Adult) - DeScramble pictures of hot nearly naked chicks. What guy does not want to look at hot nearly naked chicks?

Paper Toss - Replica of the flash PC game from AddictingGames.com. Entertaining, slightly addicting!

17. nitsuj17

Aug 16, 2010
    NJ
    ah forgot about paper toss. for whatever reason i prefer it on my incredible....something about the screen size that makes me significantly better on that phone vs the sf or dx :eek:

as for angry birds, ill admit it can be frustrating...and will further admit that for at least 3 levels so far ive had to hit up youtube for a solution :eek:

18. tschecter

tschecter Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Work-At-Home Mom, Owner CCFibers
    NYS
    I'm a little old school I guess... believe it or not, my top game is Pokemon on the GameBoid emulator (playing sapphire)... that said, I have played a few of the others, but just not enjoyed them as much...

19. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Top Secret
    WA
    Apparently you :p. Get off the phone, get on the wife ;).
    Man next thing you know you'll be telling us you've giving up cheese :eek:

larry0071 likes this.
  20. tystevens

tystevens Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2010
    SLC, Utah
    Air Control has been my favorite since I got it.

Been playing Hungry Shark a little bit lately, but it will probably pass and I'll be back to Air Control. Have Angry Birds, its just ok. My kids love it, though!

21. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Ok I just discovered a new one that rocks. Pocket Legends. Its a mmo on your phone and the graphics with the Fascinate are unbelievable. Check it out.

22. jamesnmandy

jamesnmandy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2010
    If you guys havent tried the Gameloft games yet you should. They make all those market games look old. I am enjoying Lets Golf right now. Id be tempted to try the Tom Clancy's Hawx port.

23. gmanzi

gmanzi Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Pocket Legends

24. Skang

Skang Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Was not impressed by nfs shift. Angry bird is still number one.lol all level beat.

25. blackdeath159

blackdeath159 New Member

Oct 28, 2010
    #1 Angry Birds
    #2 Alchemy
    #3 aSpankBooty (my wife and I love this game)